Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
- Front hub features
- 7075 t6 alloy axle
- Qr or 15mm axle type
- Japanese cartridge bearings
- 28,32 hole count
- Rear hub features
- 7075 t6 alloy axle
- Qr or 12x142mm axle type
- Four sealed cartridge bearings
- 28,32 hole count
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake
- 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length)
- Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step)
- Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake
- Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box
- Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length)
- Gear ratio range of 325%
- Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
- Traditional 32 hole J-Hook Hub light weight, high performance
- Offering sharp engagement without compromising durability
- Adaptability between 150 and 157 configuration
- Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smoothly and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling.
- Internal O-rings and grease sleeve
- High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing
- High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub
- Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes
- Light alloy QR lever and nut
- 6V, 3.0W output
- Centerlock rotor mount
- Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Weight: 575g
The Shimano Alfine DH-UR705-3D Dynamo hub employs a new internal unit construction that is lighter and also reduces dynamo drag while producing 3 watts. It is designed for 26 to 28-inch Center Lock wheels and uses a 12 x 100mm E-THRU axle design.
- New internal unit construction is 28g lighter than DH-T8000-3D
- More efficient wheel rotation reduces dynamo drag by up to 44% from DH-T8000
- Proper positioning with 12mm E-THRU
- Angular contact bearings
- Compact & lightweight
- Low rotational resistance
- Effortless setting of disc rotor
- Durable sealing performance
Shimano's Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 11 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub.
- Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts.
- Double contact sealing
- Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling
- 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface