$80.99 - $95.99
The partner in crime to WeThePeople's Supreme Rear Cassette Hub, the matching Supreme Front Hub uses high-quality Japanese sealed bearings and a beefy, heat-treated 4130 chromoly axle held on with 10mm female bolts. Match it up with WTP nylon fiberglass Supreme front hub guards and you have a dialed front-end setup. - 14mm hollow/hardened heat treated chromoly axle - 10mm female bolts
$119.00 - $219.00
SPANK's new OOZY Trail Hubs are a huge step forward in straight pull hub design and manufacturing. The OOZY Trail Hub has unique oversized straight pull flanges, and a 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing, offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention never before seen in straight pull designs. The SSL (single spoke length) flanges offer ultimate ease and convenience of maintenance. SPANK's end cap system is compatible with SPIKE hubs, and makes conversion between 135 and 142mm rear spacing simple — in QR, 10mm, or 12mm axle diameters. 30T engagement and tried and true 3 pawl system deliver a good blend of quick pick up and trustworthy durability. Like the benefits and techie look of straight pull hubs but not the 28H drawback of traditional designs? Then OOZY Trail Hubs are the answer.
$94.90 - $199.00
SPANK Industries' newest SPIKE Hubs are a step forward in the world of dependable, light weight, high performance hub design. Traditional 32 hole J-Hook type, oversized flanges, offer the utmost in wheel build strength and spoke torque retention, while maintaining a respectable overall weight. With a 3 pawl, 30T ratchet specification and oversized bearings, you get sharp engagement without compromise to durability or performance over time. Available in a range from 135mm to 157mm with configurations in between. Tested and recommended by some of the top racers, SPANK SPIKE Hubs offer the best of both worlds — World Cup performance and great value.
Enve's Carbon Road Hubs are super light, stiff, and durable. They are perfect for road and cyclocross riders and racers looking for the pinnacle of hub technology, light weight, durability, and longevity. ENVE is constantly being challenged by their athletes and employees to make all parts of the bike stronger and lighter and the carbon fiber road hub is just another piece of the puzzle in producing the best wheels the world has ever seen. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Built Weight Front: 74 grams - Built Weight Rear: 158 grams - Built Weight Set: 232 grams - Freehub: Shimano 11 - Axle Front: QR - Axle Rear: QR - Bearings: Ceramic - Spoke Holes: Front 20/Rear 24
- American Classic's MTB hub is the perfect balance between strength and stiffness - Big axles and 17mm bearings resist fork flex - Hub shell is forged out of one solid piece of aluminum - 3.5mm thick flanges for added strength - Double seal system keeps grit and dirt out of the bearings - 116 grams
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
$89.95 - $209.95
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
$59.95 - $161.95 $59.95 - $179.95 Up To 67% Savings
- Front hubs: 9 x 100mm quick-release - Rear hubs: 10 x 130mm quick-release - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs - Front has 2 sealed bearings and alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
$135.95 - $258.25 $135.95 - $286.95 Up To 53% Savings
- Oversized shell and massive flanges allow for shorter spokes and reduced spoke wind-up resulting in a stiffer, stronger wheel build - Front hubs include 15mm and 20mm thru-axle endcaps - Rear hubs include 10x135 QR, 12x135 Thru-Axle and 12x142 Thru-Axle endcaps - Rear hubs feature 6 degree engagement for fast power transfer - International Standard 6-bolt mounting configuration - Shimano/SRAM 8-10sp, Shimano 11sp Mountain cassette compatible
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
$57.99 - $108.99
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
$32.35 $35.95 10% Savings
- 10 x 135mm adapters for 6-Drive rear road disc hub - Includes: two adapters and one disc rotor spacer - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
$35.99 $59.95 40% Savings
- Superlight quick release with CNC 6061-T6 aluminum lever and titanium spindle - 130mm rear for Road, 135mm rear for MTB
$95.99 - $99.99
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs, the WeThePeople Arrow hubs are a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. The 7075-T6 alloy axle and knurled CNC machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light, and give it a super smooth look unlike any other front hub on the market.
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs - the Arrow Rear Hub from WeThePeople is a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. Using the same bombproof Q-Lite internals and "IGUS" bushing driver as the Supreme Cassette, the Arrow's 7075-T6 alloy axle, and knurled CNC-machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light and give it a super smooth look unlike any other hub on the market.
$149.99 - $159.99
The Helix hub will take you backwards in style and holds up to any peg abuse that comes its way. Pair it up with WTP's plastic hub guards for extra protection (sold separately). - 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - 14mm hollow bore / hardened heat-treated chromoly axle - Two-high quality sealed bearings - Twin sealed bearing and bushing system - One-piece driver design - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper
$179.99 - $199.99
The features on this latest incarnation of WeThePeople's Supreme Cassette Hub include a peg friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing Switch Drive Q-lite driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP's Supreme hub guards (sold separately) and you have a super-dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - Material: 6061-T6 alloy refined hub-shell - Axle: 17mm 4130 crmo female axle, fully heat-treated - Bolts: super tough 12mm crmo bolt with 14mm extension - Bearings: 3 high quality sealed bearings in hub shell - Switch drive system, RSD/LSD switchable, new one piece pawl & spring system
The latest incarnation of WeThePeople's aptly-named Supreme hub includes a peg-friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing, switch drive Q-LITE driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP Supreme hub guards and you have a super dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - 9T driver - 12mm bolts with 14mm extension - 17mm 4130 Chromoly female axle, fully heat-treated
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
- Superlight Cross Country disc hub with Singlespeed aluminum freehub - CNC 6061 aluminum body with 7075 aluminum axle - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount
Page 1 of 10 Next page