Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims.
21mm width fits:
- ZTR Olympic
- ZTR Iron Cross
- ZTR 355
- ZTR Alpine
- ZTR Crest
- ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers)
- ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers)
- Most road clincher rims
25mm width fits:
- ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29")
- ZTR Crest
- Crest MK3
- ZTR Arch EX
- ZTR Flow EX
- Crest S1
27mm width fits:
- ZTR Flow EX
- ZTR Bravo
- ZTR Hugo 52mm
- Arch S1
- ZTR Rapid 28
- ZTR Rapid 30
- Arch MK3
30mm width fits:
- ZTR Flow MK3
29ers are all about speed, and the Hardrock 29 wheelset delivers on this in spades—no matter if you're just getting started or you're a seasoned trail rider. The wheels have been built tough to meet the rigors of mountain biking head-on, while the ample wheel size guarantees a fast-rolling good time. They features a durable, double-wall alloy rim construction that adds strength without stacking on the weight, and to ensure that you'll be able to stop once you get motoring, the wheels are both disc- and rim-brake compatible. High value just met high performance.
- Disc-compatible hubs can also be used with traditional rim brakes.
- Double-wall rims are strong and durable.
- Machined braking surface creates superior stopping power in any condition.
- Stainless spokes won't rust, easing long-term maintenance.
- 8-/9-speed cassette rear hub provides plenty of gearing options for climbing and riding the flats.
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation.
The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included.
- 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center
- Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels
- Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels
- Includes cassette spacer
- Material: Aluminum
Upgrade your road bike with Zipp’s 30 Course Disc wheels. Featuring stiff, light 26mm-deep Zipp aluminum rims, Zipp's precision 77D/177D disc hubs and Sapim's outstanding CX-Ray spokes, these hoops maximize your power transfer for superior acceleration, climbing and handling. They also boast a 25mm-wide tire bed for running wider tires to improve the ride even more and minimize pinch flats.
Road bikes are going where they’ve never gone before, are expected to do more, and are being ridden harder than ever. At the same time disc brakes are rewriting the rules of what’s possible with rim design. For this new era, the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset sets the new standard. With a disc-specific, tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is now internally 21mm wide and faster than ever. Designed from the start as a tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest features a rim bed made with internal ridges to lock the tire’s bead in place, ensuring secure performance, even when ridden at lower tire pressures. A new carbon fiber layup keeps weight low while maintaining the 303’s legendary durability. The rim’s lightweight design allows the 303 to glide up the steepest climbs while SRAM's robust 77/177D hubset keep the wheels stiff and responsive.
Each Wheel Includes:
- Zipp Tubeless valve extender and valve-core wrench
- Zipp rim tape (factory taped)
- Zipp Tangente quick-release skewer
- Zipp thru-axle end caps
Zipp's 3ZERO MOTO carbon rims are inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for pure speed. Moto remains a powerful source of inspiration for good reason. Based in the racing hotbed of Indy, Zipp for more than three decades has used motorsports as an inspiration to develop pioneering carbon cycling innovations. Our single-wall approach, what we call Moto Technology, allows the rims to "pivot" from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. As the wheel encounters obstacles, each edge of the rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension. For the rider, that means durability and control for greater speed. Moto Inspired. Control + Durability = Speed.
- Higher impact resistance
- Reduced chance of pinch flatting
- More traction in rough corners
- Smoother ride in rocky terrain
- Ability to run lower tire pressure
- Reduced rider fatigue
- TyreWiz tire-pressure monitoring device
- Frustration-free tire installation
- Rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm.
Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
- Lowest resistance hybrid ceramic (ceramic balls and steel cages) available
- Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Kits include Freehub body with CeramicSpeed
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals.
Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
The most important transitions isn't T1 or T2; it's the transition from home to the race, so protect your wheels with Zipp's Wheel Bag. It's designed to hold two wheels inside a padded pocket, and it features a stuff sack for race supplies.
Help ensure your rotors are not damaged, contaminated in transit, or in storage with this simple solution. This also helps protect anything that may come into contact with the rotor during transport.
- Protects rotors during transit
- Neoprene cover to protect against water and grease
- Reinforced gusset and drawstring to protect the edges of the rotor and to cinch down tightly during transit