From light winter trail riding to commuting, the Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with concave carbide studs as well as single, double and triple siped lugs.
- Siping on center and side lugs lets the Kahva conform to terrain for increased grip in any riding conditions
- Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions
- Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
- 252 carbide aluminum studs
- 60 TPI
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. Encounter sheer ice on your ride, and Wrathchild’s XL concave studs tear into the surface. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner child, and go carve up some local trails.
- Deep, aggressive lugs and XL Studs dig into snow and ice
- Tall side lugs provide cornering confidence
- XL Concave studs tear into slick surfaces