All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M4x8 Flat Head Screws Notes: - PLEASE NOTE! M4 HOLES ON HANGER ARE NOT THREADED! - FRAMES USING THIS HANGER HAVE THREADS IN DROPOUT!
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
Pair this kit with a cassette cog of your choosing (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. The Singlespeed Spacer Kit includes a variety of high quality aluminum spacers so you can dial your chainline and a stainless steel lockring to tighten everything down right.
The SRL lever gives riders with 1x drivetrains the option to control their Command Post with lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter.
- Command Post lever for the modern 1x drivetrain systems.
- Adjustable lever position allows for the perfect set up.
- Sealed cartridge bearing pivot for smooth action.
- Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation.
- Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars
- Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar
- Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone
- Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops
- Right and left specific, just like Blips
- Weight: 12 grams (for pair)
- Material: Polypropylene
- Compatibility: 11-speed
- Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Upper and Lower Saddle Cradle Clamps, two bolts, and nuts for A1 and A2 generation RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts
- Fits A1 (2010-2012) and A2 (2013-2016) generation seatposts
- A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
- A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
The Problem Solvers BB30/Press-Fit 30 Adapter Kit consists of DuPont Delrin (a tough, light type of plastic) pieces that allow you to use your external bottom bracket-style crankarms (24mm spindles, such as a Shimano Hollowtech II crank) with newer BB30 and Press-Fit 30 bottom brackets. Please contact us if you have any questions about compatibility.
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
The Problem Solvers Head Tube Reducers resize your head tube to accommodate different size forks. These fine aluminum reducers are designed for traditional, external-cup headsets. Please contact us for any questions about compatibility with your bicycle.
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 16mm long and made of rustproof stainless steel.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims.
Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals
- Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction
- Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings
- Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels
- Fits all Fulcrum wheels
- Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer
- 27.0mm thread OD
- For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs
- Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter
- For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs