Featuring All-City’s first fully custom lugged crown, the versatile, cross-inspired Super Professional Fork is right at home on mixed terrain. Designed to provide a fast, agile, and responsive ride, it offers durable steel construction, crown and mid-blade rack mounts for a rack and fenders, 45mm rake, compatibility with flat-mount brakes, and clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm tires. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, with a nice black powdercoat over everything.
- Steel construction, lugged crown
- Crown and mid-blade rack mounts
- 45mm rake
- Accommodates 12mm thru-axle and flat-mount brakes
- Max tire clearance 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm
- Thru-Axle included
Custom painted to match the All-City Mr. Pink frame, this Whisky No.7 road fork features full unidirectional carbon construction supported by a straight 1-1/8-inch steer tube.
- Mid-Reach Caliper rim brake compatible
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12"
- No rider weight limit
- 5 year Whisky warranty
- Use of a starnut will void the warranty of Whisky forks with carbon steerer tubes
- Fender mounts