Features three sealed cartridge bearings.
- Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus
- 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes
- Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano
- Weight: 233 grams
Campagnolo ProTech bottom brackets feature a patented external sealing ring design that protects a strong, resilient fiberglass-charged polyamide central tube from the harmful ingress of water, mud and grit.
- Designed specifically for gravel riding and racing to protect against water, mud & grit
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread.
• Italian: 70mm
• English: 68mm
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components
- Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections
- Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation