An ultra-soft, stylish, and comfortable beanie that’ll keep you cozy in crisp weather.
When it's time to head to chilly post-ride hangouts, pull on the cozy Trek Script Beanie for ultimate warmth and style. It’s soft, stylish, and built with just the right stretch to hug most head sizes and shapes for a premium fit and feel.
- Warm, soft, and durable
- Made with ample stretch to fit most heads
- Minimalist woven label
Vento Powerstrap R2 Aeroweave is a pure racing shoe: the lightest and most breathable model in the fizik performance range, engineered with an innovative high tenacity net-like structure which is coupled with our stiffest carbon sole.
The pursuit of reducing weight and increasing ventilation, while maintaining support and protection led our designers and engineers to the development of a new material used in the upper. Called Aeroweave, it's an advanced woven fabric that interlaces lightweight nylon fibers with filaments of thermoplastic polymer.
This blend of threads creates a material with an open, net-like pattern that is extremely airy, yet highly resistant and resilient. The Vento Powerstrap R2 Aeroweave's upper is so intensely vented that the riders' socks are visible through it.
Aeroweave is a malleable material and moves to effectively cradle the foot, but its tenacity delivers the support and containment required for a high-performance racing shoe.
The Aeroweave upper is complemented by Powerstrap, fizik's innovative Velcro closure designed for an enveloping fit.
While most traditional Velcro closures just pull together two sides of the shoe's upper, in the Vento Powerstrap configuration a ribbon wraps around the foot, providing secure containment using just two straps. The instep and the midfoot are separately adjustable for customized fit and compression. These straps have been streamlined to make them even lighter and stronger.
Vento Powerstrap R2 Aeroweave also features a whole new outsole: the R2 outsole's engineered carbon-fiber layup saves weight and delivers increased stiffness. With an index of 10, the R2 is the stiffest outsole in the fizik range.
A wide vent inlet and deep internal channeling provide a cooling airflow, contributing to temperature management.
The cleat positioning is slightly further rear-wards compared to traditional settings, to optimize pedaling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially well suited to very aggressive, forward aero positions.
- Aeroweave: extremely breathable, high-tenacity net-like upper structure
- Powerstrap: foot-wrapping Velcro closure designed for an enveloping fit
- R2 carbon outsole: optimized cleat positioning, high stiffness, and lightness tuned for power transfer
- Weight: 205g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
A fully adjustable carbon road cycling shoe that prioritizes foot stability and individual rider’s anatomy for next-level performance.
The Vento Stabilita Carbon shoe is built to improve support while adapting to each rider's unique foot shape. Designed around the fully integrated Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 system, this shoe leverages adjustability to fully support the plantar arch for maximum power transfer.
Everything in this innovative racing shoe is engineered for power, from the advanced fitting features to the new outsole with an engineered carbon fiber layup that saves weight and delivers increased stiffness.
- For use with three-bolt cleat systems
- Dynamic Arch Support 2.0 provides adjustable arch support, vital for comfort & performance
- R1 unidirectional full carbon outsole is stiffest in fizik range
- Wide vent inlet, deep internal channeling provide airflow for enhanced temperature control
- PU laminated mesh upper material for reduced yield and long lasting support
- Two micro-adjustable BOA Li2 dials offer easy fit adjustments
- Cleat positioning set further back to optimize efficiency and reduce knee compression
A durable, easy to install frame bag with clever internal pockets so you can carry more and roam farther than ever before.
Adventure awaits with this durable frame bag featuring multiple pockets for all of your gear. The Adventure Boss Frame Bag is available in six sizes to ensure the best fit for your bike, and it mounts quickly and easily with a simple strap design. You can also pair it with the all-new Checkpoint for integrated, strapless top tube mounting using thumb screws (sold separately).
- Available in six sizes to best fit more frames and adventures
- One main pocket and smaller compartment pocket make it easy to stay organized
- Hi-vis lining and internal mesh pockets make finding your gear easy
- Water-resistant construction helps keep your gear dry
- Durable materials and robust zippers are designed to last
- Easy-to-use attachment straps feature a soft rubber coating to reduce abrasion
- Optional thumb screws allow for threaded boss mounting on new Trek Checkpoint
Stay trail-ready and daytime visible with this powerful light set packed with industry leading features.
See and be seen
The ultimate "see and be seen" bicycle light combo, this set is the easiest way to stay safe when you ride. The Ion Pro RT provides enough power to light up any trail, and the Flare RT is the ultimate daytime running rear light. Both are USB rechargeable and feature distinctive daytime flash settings that are visible from up to 2km during the day.
- Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail
- Flare RT provides ultimate visibility for any road, city, or path
- Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and wireless control
- Specifically designed focus, flash, and range flash patterns for daytime visibility for up to 2km
- Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet, or bike mount
Always be ready to ride with a comfortable hip pack that can carry more, with room for all ride essentials and an integrated 1.5L hydration bladder.
Bontrager's Rapid Pack Hydro is the perfect hip pack for carrying your water and ride essentials on the trail. The elastic construction keeps the contents secure without weighing you down, and it's equipped with an integrated 1.5L HydraPak hydration bladder with magnetic hose retention and a lockable bite valve. Plus, added capacity makes it easier to carry a shock or mini pump.
- Built with durable, lightweight stretch-woven material that works with the body's natural movements
- Larger size offers additional capacity and integrated 1.5L HydraPak hydration bladder
- Hydration hose secures via magnetic attachment on belt and can be cut to size
- Lockable bite valve prevents leakage during transport
- Rigid foam back panel offers breathability and comfort
- Two side pockets with internal compartments for easy organization
- Additional larger zippered pocket designed for hydration bladder and mini pump
- Center water bottle pocket keeps the weight in the middle for better riding balance