Thule's AeroBlade Edge (Flush Mount) is an integrated foot/load bar with a low-profile, aerodynamic design for vehicles without a factory rack. The AeroBlade bars use BoxBeam construction, making them some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. These flush-mount feet will need a fit kit for your specific vehicle (sold separately).
Thule's AeroBlade Edge is an integrated foot/load bar with a low-profile, aerodynamic design for vehicles with a factory roof rack. The AeroBlade bars use BoxBeam construction, making them some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The feet fit your vehicle's roof rails without a fit kit and they're T-track compatible as well.
Thule's AeroBlade Load Bars are the strong, silent type. Using a sophisticated BoxBeam construction, they're some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. That's the strong, now for the silent: In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The bars are easy to use, too, thanks to Thule's SmartSlide sytem that makes installation hassle free and their SwingBlade technology that allows full access to the T-slot for easy accessory additions.
The Apex 5-bike rack carries your bikes safely and easily thanks to Thule's RDT cradles and No-Sway cages that hold fast and prevent bike-to-bike contact. Its higher mast and arced design give you greater ground clearance for peace of mind on bumpy roads. Plus, the arms fold down for storage when not in use, and the whole rack tilts out of the way for easy vehicle access. There's even an integrated cable that locks your bikes and a Snug-Tite hitch lock that virtually eliminates rack movement and provides extra security for your rack.
Thule's full-featured Archway rack gets you on the road fast and worry-free. The easy-to-use FitDial offers a perfect fit for your car and quick installation with the added bonus of an integrated locking cable that secures bikes to the rack. For more security, the TrunkLocker locks the rack to your car. Long arms provide clearance over spoilers, Hold Fast cradles with vibration damping elastomers and anti-sway protect your bike’s finish, while molded pads protect your car. The Archway fits all different types of bikes thanks to the Cinch Lever that allows the bike arms to adjust independently. Plus, the Archway folds flat for easy storage. Who says you can't take it with you?
With Thule's Fat Tire Kit for T2 Racks you can finally throw your fat bike on your Thule rack (sold separately) and head for the hills. Oversize wheel trays accommodate tires up to 5-inches wide and the tray has been shaped to work perfectly with even the widest treads. An extra-long wheel strap is included to make fastening your rear wheel a breeze. This kit attaches easily to your Thule T2 hitch rack (sold separately) and includes the mounts needed for a single bike.
Thule's Force L Rooftop Box significantly increases the carrying capacity of any vehicle. This great rooftop box is accessible from either side of the vehicle and it's easy to make sure the box is closed securely and properly with the Force's oversize SecureLock latch. The Force also includes tool-free Quick Grip mounting hardware that fits on Thule crossbars (sold separately), plus most after-market and factory-installed racks.
• Diamond-Textured AeroSkin Lid is durable and the aerodynamic shape helps cut through the air.
• Tool-Free Quick-Grip mounting system attaches box to rack in less than 5 minutes.
• SecureLock ensures that all gear is locked and box is properly closed prior to driving
• Dual-Side opening for easier loading and unloading from either side of the vehicle
• 2 One-Key Locks (included) secure box contents and lock the box to the carrier
• Low-profile design provides greater garage access without sacrificing box capacity
• Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
• Volume: 16 cubic feet
• Dimensions: (L x W x H): 74 x 36 x 16.5 inches
• Weight: 39 pounds
Thule's Gate Mate is made from heavy-duty vinyl with foam padding that protects both your bike and your truck's tailgate. Integrated Knock-Blocks prevent your bikes from sliding off the edge of the tailgate and causing damage to your vehicle and/or bike. Nylon straps keep the pad securely attached to your tailgate and anchors provide secure tie-down points for your bikes and other loads. And, you don't have to remove the pad to get to the tailgate's handle thanks to the convenient Handle Hood. The Small size is 54 inches for compact trucks, the Large is 62 inches for full-size trucks.
Thule's Helium Aero 2-Bike Hitch Rack is light and sleek for easy handling, installation, and removal. Thanks to Thule's Hold-Fast cradles and No-Sway Cages with dampening elastomers that abosorb road shock, your bikes ride in complete security. Its aerodynamic aluminum design improves ground clearance for peace of mind on bumpy roads. The Snug-Tite Stinger adjustment knob eliminates rack movement by removing space in the receiver, while the Helium Aero attaches without tools for quick installation and removal. Plus, the arms fold down for storage when not in use, and the whole rack tilts out of the way for easy vehicle access.
Grab your bikes, put them on the back of your vehicle and go with Thule's Passage rear rack. It's that easy because Thule's innovative Fit Dial easily attaches the Passage to most vehicles and the 6 straps securely hold it in place (straps not shown), while Thule's rubber anti-sway cradles keep your bikes from swaying into each other. You'll also love that the rack arms fold, making it super easy to store this rack when it's not in use.
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), plus the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts and accessories sold separately). All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your 4-wheeler, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.
Easier loading and unloading of your kayak as it guides and centers boat on top of your vehicle.
- Integrated roller and saddles center the kayak for easier loading
- 4-touchpoints of padded support conform to the hull for added protection
- Carries 1 kayak and requires 1 person to load and unload
- Up to 2 carriers per vehicle
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Fits Thule square bar rack system only
- Load capacity Water Crafts: 1 kayak
- Fits Aero Profile: No
- Fits SquareBar: Yes
- Lockable: No
- One Key System compatible: No
- Factory rack mounting hardware included: No
- Carrying type: Horizontal
Thule's Spare Me rack bolts onto the mount for your spare tire and securely carries two bicycles (total weight up to 75 pounds). It has Thule's Stay-Put cradles that protect your bikes and boasts an anti-sway design to keep your bikes from swinging together or hitting your vehicle. The arms fold down when not in use. An integrated locking cable and locking knob make it easy to secure bikes to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle.
Super rugged platform carrier with frame free clamping security for all types of bikes.
- Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the HitchSwitch lever
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame free ratcheting arm
- Bike to bike interference is eliminated with fully adjustable bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Includes STL (SnugTite Lock) for locking rack to receiver hitch
- Carries 2 bikes
- Carries up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Classic Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
Premium platform hitch bike carrier delivers maximum strength, security, and user friendliness.
- Easy to install and remove the rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the HitchSwitch lever
- Lock bikes to the rack and secure the rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20-29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Max number of bikes: 2
- Load capacity: 120 lb
- Max bike weight: 60 lb
- Dimensions: 54 x 15 x 43 in
- Folded dimensions: 54.7 x 22.5 x 33.8 in
- Weight: 51 lb
- Distance between bikes: 12.5 in
Thule's Tram Hitch Ski Carrier is your ticket to transporting skis and snowboards. It attaches to most Thule hitch or Spare Me racks (sold separately) and converts your hitch rack into a winter workhorse. Ultra-soft rubber arms hold skis and boards securely and oversize, Thule One-Key locking push buttons (included) make it easy to open the rack with gloved hands. It holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards so you can transport an entire car-load of people and their gear to the slopes.
The TC2 Thule Wheel Tray End Caps are compatible with the following Thule Wheel Trays: Thule 594 Sidearm, 594XT Sidearm, Thule 599XTR Big Mouth, Thule 589 Velo Vise, Thule 590 V2, Thule 590R V2 Recumbent, Thule 591 Long Tray Classic, Thule 517 Peloton, and the Thule 518 Echelon.
• Sold as a set of two
• Replacement parts for broken or lost end caps
If you have a trunk or rear rack and a bike with an unconventional frame (such as a full-suspension or ladies bike), you probably need Sunlite's Crossbar Adapter. Vinyl-coated hooks on either end hold your bike and act as a "top tube" for easy transportation. In the middle, a quick-release telescoping adjustment ensures the Crossbar Adapter will fit almost any bike.
The 12 x 100 mm thru-axle adapter allows modern road bikes to quickly secure to any traditional 9 mm fork mount bike tray. A simple thru-axle adapter that allows modern road bikes to quickly secure to any fork-mount bike rack. - 12mm x 100mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
This 15mm x 110 thru-axle adapter allows modern mountain bikers to quickly secure their bike on any traditional 9mm fork style bike mount. PRODUCT DETAILS - 15mm x 110mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
No rails? No problem. The versatile BaseLine’s intelligent design and advanced adjust ability help it morph to the shape of your car’s roof for a sleek, secure, load-it-up fit. - Secure, easy-to-use tower specifically designed for cars without roof rails or gutters - Advanced tower architecture is sleek, strong and quiet - Works with JetStream, CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars - Tri-axial DropHook clip adjustment easily adjusts to a wide range of roof shapes for safe, secure hold - BarBed has 12° of pitch adjustment to optimize tower position and level bars on rounded roofs - Super-simple installation – tool included - Maximum load rating of 165lbs (75kg), depending on vehicle and bar rating - Easily locks to you vehicle with our SKS system (sold separately) - RoundBar SL Adapter required to use Yakima's classic RoundBar with - StreamLine System Towers (sold separately) - Streamline crossbars are compatible with any StreamLine Tower StreamLine Tower TECHNICAL SPECS - Dimensions: L 5.00” x W 6.00” x H 4.00”
Yakima's BedHead offers an affordable, no-drill solution for carrying a bike by its fork in the bed of your truck. Durable and corrosion-resistant, the BedHead quickly installs onto the interior lip of your truck bed's rail as shown. A beefy, long-throw (so you don't have to unscrew it to install the bike) 9mm-diameter skewer holds your bike fast. Padding protects your truck’s finish, too.
Sleek and strong, the BedRock HD’s low profile delivers a 300-lb. on-road capacity and Yakima's exclusive new Off-Road Rating for up to 180 lbs. all without the need to drill into the truck bed. Pair it with the HD Bar length that best fits the bed to carry bikes, skis, cargo boxes or the SkyRise Rooftop Tent all while preserving valuable cooler-carrying capacity underneath (HD Bar sold separately). This powerhouse truck rack provides strength and security, easily-accessible tie-down points, and T-slot attachment capability that makes adding gear easy.
- Easy to reach low profile height position makes it easy to rack out and reach gear
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Simple, tool-free attachment makes installation, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze
- Best-in-class, maximum on-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 180 lbs.
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Integrated tie-down points on end-caps of HD Bar make securing any load quick and simple
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and easy
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks the rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested mounts and accessories: Bike Mounts, Cargo Baskets, SkyRise Tent, Wear Strips, Eye Bolts, BigCatch Fishing Kayak Saddles
- Weight: 8.01 lbs
- Dimensions: L 5.50in x W 4.25in x H 7.00in
- Some assembly required, 30 minute install
When you've got a tough racking dilemma, what you really need is Yakima's BlockHead. This handy device securely holds your bike by the fork with a rugged, 9mm-diameter skewer. The BlockHead is made of anodized aluminum and bolts to your pickup, RV or practically anywhere (use your imagination for hundreds of other bike-storage possibilities).