The king has returned to rule! The new JoeBlow Ace DX features an innovative three-stage design that achieves both high pressures and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for big volume to reach 60 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two uses the main barrel only for pressures up to 120 psi while stage three engages the small barrel to achieve an amazing 260 psi. Two tone padded handles, wide stable base and new 4” base mounted analog gauge make inflation easy. The new SmartHead DX1 automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schrader valves without swapping parts and the lower profile air release button makes getting the right pressure easy. Includes ball and air bladder type inflation needles.
- SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Gauge: 260 psi / 18 bar; 4” base mount analog
- Base: Aluminum/Rubber
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum
- Handle: Oversize dual tone
- Weight: 2.45 kg / 5.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 28 x 22 cm/29.1” x 11” x 8.7”
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tire and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “Charge” to “Inflate” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tire like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable dual density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze!
- Hose dock
- Base: Steel
- Handle: Oversize padded / Dual density polymer
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum w/ large cylindrical aluminum chamber
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar - Top mount analog
- Head: SmartHead DX3 w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 25 x 18.5 cm / 29.1” x 9.8” x 7.3”
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
The aero-shaped barrel and wide steel base provide stability when pumping and the 3” top mounted gauge is easy to read up to 200 psi (14 bar). The large padded handle provides comfort while the extra-long and tangle-free hose can even reach wheels on bikes mounted in a stand. The SmartHead DX3 with lower-profile air-release button automatically adjusts to fit either Presta or Schrader valves and makes getting the right pressure a simple task.
Topeak’s TwinTurbo technology is a new concept for floor pumps that will save up to 50% of your time and effort. For over 25 years, Topeak engineers have had one dream in mind. Create the ultimate floor pump. It must have high pressure air output and massive volume delivery to fill both road and MTB tires easily and efficiently. TwinTurbo technology utilizes the pull and push of every stroke by transferring air between its two barrels. Pulling the handle up moves a massive amount of air volume from the larger barrel into the smaller barrel. Pushing the handle down compresses the air in the smaller barrel into high pressure output that fills road tires with high pressure, or MTB tires with large volume. No matter the type of tire, the JoeBlow Twin Turbo will literally blow you away.
- Head: SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Gauge: 200 psi / 14 bar - 3” Top mount analog
- Base: Aluminum / Rubber pad
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum
- Handle: Oversize padded
- Added Features: Dunlop valve adapter Ball / Bladder heads Hose dock
- Size: 72 x 28 x 21 cm / 28.3” x 11” x 8.3”
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.61 lb
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.
Topeak's Transformer XX is a portable floor pump and bike stand combination. The adjustable stand has two hooks that hold your bike upright for repairs or tire inflation via the chainstays and seatstays. This stand can be joined to the pump for additional stability, or detached to use independently. Its gauge is attached to the pump's handle for simple reading, and Topeak's SmartHead works with any type of valve you've got. An extra-long hose and included ball/bladder needles make it easy to pump up just about anything.
Quickly and easily seats the bead for tubeless tires with the massive air quantity and pressure provided by the Air Force One air canister!
- SEATS THE BEAD FOR TUBELESS TIRES
- Replaces Need For Air Compressor
- Portable & Easy To Use
- Works With All Tubeless Tires
- Inflates With Floor Pump To A Max PSI Of 160
- Blow Off Valve Protects Canister From Over Inflation
- Dual Valve Head Fits Presta & Schrader Valves
- Capacity: 160PSI
- Weight: 2,313g
- Height: 20.25in
Air Force Tier Two floor pump
- Ergonomic Handle
- 2.5" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR)
- Simple Valve Smart Head (Presta/Schrader)
- All Metal Barrel and Base
- Integrated Hose Keeper
- 28 1/2" Pump Height
Air Force Tier Three floor pump
- Premium Rubber Overmolded Ergonomic Handle
- Top Mounted 2.5" Analog Pressure Gauge (PSI/BAR)
- Larger More Stable Pump Base
- Simple Valve Head (Presta/Schrader)
- Integrated Hose Keeper
- All Metal Barrel and Pump Base
- 28 1/2" Pump Height
SKS's Airworx is a shop-worthy floor pump perfect for home mechanics. It works with all types of valves and inflates up to 144 psi/10 bar. The extra-long steel barrel, huge base, top-mounted gauge, and extra-long hose make tire inflation reliable and easy.
The Airworx Plus is considerably larger than SKS's top seller AIRWORX 10.0 and comes in a black-orange design. This high performance metal pump features high-quality materials and easy handling. The tall barrel is easy on the back and pumps tons of volume per stroke. The pressure gauge is positioned at the top and is fitted with a pressure release button. This function makes it easy to reduce the pressure in tubes with Presta or Schrader valves. Suitable for all valve types with a MULTI-VALVE head.
- Max output: 10 bar / 144 psi
- Height: 730mm
SKS's Rennkompressor Floor Pump is a legend. For over four decades, this German work of art has been the go-to pump for countless cyclists the world over. The E.V.A. head works with all valves and the 230 psi/16 bar max pressure can fill even the highest quality track tubulars. Sturdy aluminum construction, an oversize gauge, and a long hose will make it your go-to pump, as well.
The Pro Team Digital floorpump features a digital gauge for easy pressure reading. Its alloy barrel provides durability, while the wooden handle offers comfortable ergonomics as well as a touch of class.
- Presta and Schrader compatible
- Snaplock EZ head
Composite and steel floor pump – Arcade White
A strong and dependable pump belongs in every garage or basement. Our redesigned Comp floor pump features a big 3" integrated gauge, steel barrel and the Dual Head for Presta and Schrader valves. With included sport ball needles and classic good looks, it’s designed for smooth, efficient and accurate inflation.
- Super-tough steel barrel and plunger with a composite base
- Anatomically designed handle for comfortable air compression
- Dual Head fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Oversized 3 inch 160 psi dial gauge
- Pressure rated to 200 psi
- Needles included for pumping up sports balls
- Large base for stability
- Height: 25”
A floor pump is one of the best investments a rider can make to keep their bike ready for action. Experts agree that tire pressure affects ride quality more than any fancy frame material, the latest suspension, or high-tech wheels. In addition to ride quality, tire pressure affects traction for cornering and stopping, rolling efficiency, power transfer, flat prevention, and overall safety. A floor pump will make inflating your tires easier, faster, and more accurate when compared to a small hand pump, compressor, or other inflating device. The features on the Domestique includes high quality steel and plastic construction for durability, a dual-head design with thumb-lock lever for easily switching between Presta/Schrader tube valve types, an integrated pressure gauge, comfortable ergonomic plastic composite handle, and heavy-duty composite base for stability.
- High-quality steel and plastic construction designed with value in mind
- Features dual Presta/Schrader head with thumb-lock lever, integrated pressure gauge and heavy duty composite base
- High air volume stroke quickly inflates up to 120PSI (8 Bar) maximum pressure
Easy to use, powerful, durable and economical, Park Tool's PFP-8 Home Mechanic's Floor Pump has a place in every garage and home bike shop and is perfect to take along to cycling events, too! It inflates like a champ thanks to its sturdy steel barrel, tough handle, composite thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves, sturdy steel base, long hose and extra-large, easy-to-read gauge.
Lezyne's Classic Floor Drive Pump features a machined aluminum base with a steel barrel and piston. Oversized 3.5 inch precision gauge. 220 psi max. Extra-long, high-strength hose with aluminum couplers. Premium paint finish with varnished wood handle.
- ABS2 equipped.
The Pressure Over Drive is a floor pump with an integrated system designed to seat tubeless tires. This offers tubeless tire users a portable alternative to air compressors and eliminates wasting CO2 cartridges. It features a secondary chamber that can be manually pressurized and then released with the integrated foot-lever. This provides a strong, continued blast of air capable of seating road, mountain and plus-sized tubeless setups. It’s built for durability and reliability with its steel and aluminum construction, and its aesthetics are enhanced with a comfortable, stylish wood handle. The Pressure Over Drive has a 220psi (15 bar) pressurizing limit, with a built-in safety release in the event of over inflation. It comes equipped with an extra-long, nylon-reinforced braided hose and our Presta/Schrader-compatible ABS2 chuck. It can also be used as a regular floor pump.
- ABS2 equipped
Get ready for any adventure with style, ease and precision with the Stratosphere Pro. This premium quality track pump boasts a hardwood handle, diecast aluminium gauge, and braided hose for a pump that both looks and works to perfection. The oversized gauge is easy to read from distance, while the extra long braided hose makes it simple to pump up in the track stand.
- Long braided steel hose
- Sandblasted aluminum body
- Wooden handle / Plywood base
- Head fits any bicycle valve
- Large gauge for easy reading
- Length 635mm
- Capacity 327cc
- Pressure: 140psi / 9.7bar
- Body: Aluminium
- Base: Marine-grade plywood
Crank Brothers' Gem Floor Pump overs versatility and simplicity in an easy-to-use floor pump. What else do you need?
- Foot activated high pressure / high volume switch
- Wide stamped steel base for easy pumping
- Corrosion resistant aluminum body
- Presta /Schrader convertible head
- Hidden needle adapter & plastic valve adapter
- 160 psi / 11 bar
- Bar / psi analog gauge
The Klic Floor Pump effortlessly adapts to your needs with a magnetic quick-connect interface. The hidden hose with integrated gauge stores neatly away in the pump body when not in use, and can be used separately as a stand-alone tire pressure gauge.
- Magnetic quick-connect interface
- Hidden hose stores neatly in the body of the pump
The Klic Floor Pump effortlessly adapts to your needs with a magnetic quick-connect interface. The hidden hose with integrated gauge stores neatly away in the pump body when not in use, and can be used separately as a standalone tire pressure gauge. The optional burst tank installs or removes in seconds, and can be used either separately or integrated for installing and inflating tubeless tires with ease.
- Burst tank can be pressurized to install and inflate tubeless tires
- Tank is removable for easy transport
- Hidden hose stores neatly in the body of the pump
Featuring a universal Presta/Schrader head and large analog gauge.
- Large, stable steel base and tube
- Universal Presta/Schrader head
- Ergonomic handle with hidden needle & inflator
- Large analog gauge in base
- Extended hose length
- Pressure: 160 psi / 11 Bar
- Warranty: 5 Years
Travel-ready tubeless set-up
TLR Flash Can makes setting up tubeless tires at home and on the road a breeze. This easily transportable air canister inflates with a traditional pump, and a quick flip of the lever instantly releases stored air for smooth tubeless tire seating. The TLR Flash Can is designed for efficient installation of tubeless ready (TLR) tires without the need for a compressor.
- Inflates tubeless ready (TLR) tires without a compressor
- Holds up to 160PSI (11 bar) of air pressure
- Inflate Flash Can with any Schrader compatible floor pump
- A simple flip of the lever releases stored air
- Unique 'flash charge' function rushes air into tire
- Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Pump type: Floor
- Valve: Presta/Schrader
- Gauge type: No gauge
- Max pressure: 160psi
- Frame mounted: No