The Micro Blast is what you need for easy inflation on the road or trail. This easy to use CO2 inflator head will get you back on your way in a hurry. The simple spring push design makes it easy to inflate your Presta valved tube.
- Fits All Threaded CO2 Cartridge Sizes
- Alloy Mini Head With Threaded Spring Push Design
- Small, Lightweight, Compact Design
- Weight: 18 Grams w/o CO2s
XLAB's versatile Multi-Strike Repair Holder provides fast access to your repair kit, whether you have tubular or clincher tires. Carry CO2s and an inflator on one side and a spare tube/tire or pump on the other!
- VERSATILE MOUNTING - Will mount on DELTA single bottle systems or at the rear of the XLAB CARBON WING and SUPER WING (each sold separately)
- STORAGE SAVER - Mounts to your hydration carrier (sold separately), saving space in your storage bag for your cell phone, nutrition and other important items
- FAST ACCESS - Simply unscrew, and attach your inflator and CO2 cartridges. Simply unstrap your spare tire, tube or inflating foam sealant.
- The CO2 Holder holds 2 CO2 Cartridges (included), and a NANOFLATOR or SPEED CHUCK inflator (each sold separately)
- The Multi Holder can hold a tube, inflating foam sealant, TIRE MATE or tubular tire (each sold separately - must purchase optional XCW STRAP if storing a tubular tire)
- Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Chassis weight: 30 grams
- Center Plate
- Multi Holder
- CO2 Holder
- 2 AIR STRIKE CO2 Cartridges
Popular Clincher Setups (accessory items sold separately)
- Tube & tire levers on Multi Holder. Two CO2 and a NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder.
- 4 CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR inflator. (Purchase an extra CO2 Holder)
Popular Tubular Setups (accessory items sold separately)
- Tubular tire on Multi Holder. Two CO2 & NANOFLATOR inflator on CO2 Holder.
- Tubular tire and inflating foam sealant. (Purchase an extra Multi Holder)
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's Sonic Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The Sonic Nut is compatible with Xlab's Sonic and Turbo Wings.
- Complete packaged system containing all essential items for training and Sprint race distances • Includes the key -items for training
- Includes essentials you need for short triathlons
- Supplies your hydration, nutrition, and repair storage needs along with inflation accessories
- TORPEDO SYSTEM 50: Refillable 26 oz aerobar mounted hydration system. No tools required for installation.
- STEALTH POCKET 100: All-purpose nutrition & repair top tube storage bag accommodating most bikes
- NANOFLATOR: Easy to use inflator, with a twist to inflate function, for controlled inflation
- AIR STRIKE CO2 cartridge: One 16 gram CO2 cartridge
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's X-Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The X-Nut is compatible with Xlab's Carbon and Super Wings.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
The world’s first CO2 inflator with tire gauge provides tire-inflation and tire-pressure measurement. The angled head fits Presta and Schrader valves and a special feature allows the user to adjust the flow while filling the tire. Dual-end design allows for one-cartridge storage.
- CO2 inflator that features a gauge as well
- Flow is adjustable using special feature
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Presta/Schrader with integrated dust cap, Push to inflate
- Gauge: Reads 160 psi / 11 bar, 1-1/2” analog
- Engineering-grade polymer
- Weight: 45g /1.59 oz
- Size: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.3 cm / 2.5” x 2” x 1.3”
- Accepts threaded cartridges
- CO2 cartridges sold separately
Topeak makes it easy to fill your tires with the HybridRocket HP pump. This innovative little ride-saver is a CO2 inflator on one side and a standard pump on the other. It also boasts aluminum construction for superb durability and max pump power. Its small size easily fits into a jersey pocket and with a capacity of 160 psi you'll have no problem getting rolling again. The HybridRocket's extendable hose with SmartHead fits both Presta and Schrader valves and lets you pump from a more comfortable angle, lessening chances of valve breakage.
The king has returned to rule! The new JoeBlow Ace DX features an innovative three-stage design that achieves both high pressures and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for big volume to reach 60 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two uses the main barrel only for pressures up to 120 psi while stage three engages the small barrel to achieve an amazing 260 psi. Two tone padded handles, wide stable base and new 4” base mounted analog gauge make inflation easy. The new SmartHead DX1 automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schrader valves without swapping parts and the lower profile air release button makes getting the right pressure easy. Includes ball and air bladder type inflation needles.
- SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Gauge: 260 psi / 18 bar; 4” base mount analog
- Base: Aluminum/Rubber
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum
- Handle: Oversize dual tone
- Weight: 2.45 kg / 5.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 28 x 22 cm/29.1” x 11” x 8.7”
Half air compressor – Half pump. The JoeBlow Booster pump just made it easier to install tubeless tires. This pump has an integrated aluminum air chamber that stores an air charge of one liter, up to 160psi / 11 bar, to quickly fill your tire and ensure the proper installation on a tubeless rim, just like a shop compressor. Once you flip the selector from “Charge” to “Inflate” mode, air bypasses the chamber and flows directly into your tire like a standard pump. The top-mounted easy to read gauge, air release button and comfortable dual density polymer grip, combined with its extra-long hose and stable base makes mounting tubeless and standard tires a breeze!
- Hose dock
- Base: Steel
- Handle: Oversize padded / Dual density polymer
- Pressure Tuning: Air release button
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum w/ large cylindrical aluminum chamber
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar - Top mount analog
- Head: SmartHead DX3 w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Weight: 2.9 kg / 6.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 25 x 18.5 cm / 29.1” x 9.8” x 7.3”
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
The aero-shaped barrel and wide steel base provide stability when pumping and the 3” top mounted gauge is easy to read up to 200 psi (14 bar). The large padded handle provides comfort while the extra-long and tangle-free hose can even reach wheels on bikes mounted in a stand. The SmartHead DX3 with lower-profile air-release button automatically adjusts to fit either Presta or Schrader valves and makes getting the right pressure a simple task.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze.
- Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible
- Max 160psi / 11bar
- Volume per stroke: 317.5cc
- 3.7lbs / 1.68kg
- Ball and bladder needles included
Topeak’s TwinTurbo technology is a new concept for floor pumps that will save up to 50% of your time and effort. For over 25 years, Topeak engineers have had one dream in mind. Create the ultimate floor pump. It must have high pressure air output and massive volume delivery to fill both road and MTB tires easily and efficiently. TwinTurbo technology utilizes the pull and push of every stroke by transferring air between its two barrels. Pulling the handle up moves a massive amount of air volume from the larger barrel into the smaller barrel. Pushing the handle down compresses the air in the smaller barrel into high pressure output that fills road tires with high pressure, or MTB tires with large volume. No matter the type of tire, the JoeBlow Twin Turbo will literally blow you away.
- Head: SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Gauge: 200 psi / 14 bar - 3” Top mount analog
- Base: Aluminum / Rubber pad
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum
- Handle: Oversize padded
- Added Features: Dunlop valve adapter Ball / Bladder heads Hose dock
- Size: 72 x 28 x 21 cm / 28.3” x 11” x 8.3”
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.61 lb
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.
Topeak's Micro Rocket AL is a small pump that packs a punch. Small in stature, this 6.3-inch pump is a giant in tire inflation. It utilizes a compact, single-action design to blast tires up to 160 psi.
Topeak's Micro Rocket CB is the perfect pump for weight obsessed riders (and you know who you are). Small in stature, feathery light in weight, this 6.3-inch pump is a giant in tire inflation. The carbon-fiber body creates a total weight of only 55 grams, yet this little wonder is able to pump up to an incredible 160 psi!
Topeak's Mini Dual is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. And, the thumb-lock head ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves.
Topeak's Mini Dual DX is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. And, their thumb-lock SmartHead ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves.
Topeak's Mini Dual DXG is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. Topeak's thumb-lock SmartHead ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves and the built-in gauge lets you top off your tires with precision.
Topeak's Mini Dual G is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. Topeak's thumb-lock head ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves and the built-in gauge lets you top off your tires with precision.
Topeak's Mini Morph is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Mini Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose and a T handle. A frame mount is included, too.
Big volume barrel while Dual-Action (DA) doubles volume with each stroke and inflates tires up to pressure fast. Integrated dust cap keeps pump head clean and thumb lock lever insures air-tight seal.
- HEAD: Presta / Schrader / Dunlop with integrated dust cap
- BARREL: Aluminum
- THUMB LOCK / HANDLE: Plastic
- CAPACITY: 60 psi / 4 bar
- VOLUME PER STROKE: 81.4 cc (pull + push)
- SIZE: 22.3 x 4.6 x 3.4 cm / 8.8” x 1.8” x 1.3”
- WEIGHT: 126 g / 4.44 oz
- Dual-action pumping head
- Side mount bracket