- Super Bright (950 Lumens) *Daytime Flash
- Last Mode Memory
- Auto On Night Sensor
- USB Remote Switch Compatible
- SOS Mode
- Magnetic on the Go Removable Battery
- USB Rechargeable
- Up to 45 hrs Runtime
- Solid Modes: High (700 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (350 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (180 Lumens): 5 hrs
- Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (950 Lumens): 45 hrs, Medium Flash (450 Lumens): 18 hrs,
Low Flash (150 Lumens): 20 hrs, SOS: 24 hrs
- Weight: 125 Grams with Bracket
- User Replaceable Battery: SAMSUNG® 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where Lumen output is a priority.
- 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1200
- Med 3:00 / 600
- Low 6:00 / 300
- Pulse 9:00 / 300
- Flash 18:00 / 300
- Race High 2:00 / 1000
- Race Low 4:00 / 450
Light & Motion's Vis 360 is a sleek, lightweight helmet light system that's perfect for cyclists that demand on-the-road visibility from all angles.
• 120 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Engineered with top of the line CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Single LED front light and an array of 3 LEDS on the back.
• NEW: Toggle the rear light on/off.
• Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute white, amber and red light 360 degrees.
• Amber Side lighting for a complete 360 degrees of visibility.
• Quick and easy snap On/Off helmet mounting system (tool-free design).
• MicroUSB rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 2:00/120
• Med 5:00/60
• Pulse 14:00/60
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing
• Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility
• The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding
• It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
- 350 lumen XM-L LED
- Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery
- Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator
- Includes USB charging cable
- 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing)
- Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket
- 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen
- Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars
- 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes
- Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries
- Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light
- USB rechargeable - cable included
- Low battery indicator
- Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light
- Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment
- 2 modes - Steady and flash
- Lumens: 35
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set
- Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides
- 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes
- USB rechargeable - cable included
- Lumens: 60