- Super Bright (950 Lumens) *Daytime Flash
- Last Mode Memory
- Auto On Night Sensor
- USB Remote Switch Compatible
- SOS Mode
- Magnetic on the Go Removable Battery
- USB Rechargeable
- Up to 45 hrs Runtime
- Solid Modes: High (700 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (350 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (180 Lumens): 5 hrs
- Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (950 Lumens): 45 hrs, Medium Flash (450 Lumens): 18 hrs,
Low Flash (150 Lumens): 20 hrs, SOS: 24 hrs
- Weight: 125 Grams with Bracket
- User Replaceable Battery: SAMSUNG® 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where Lumen output is a priority.
- 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1200
- Med 3:00 / 600
- Low 6:00 / 300
- Pulse 9:00 / 300
- Flash 18:00 / 300
- Race High 2:00 / 1000
- Race Low 4:00 / 450
Light & Motion's Vis 360 is a sleek, lightweight helmet light system that's perfect for cyclists that demand on-the-road visibility from all angles.
• 120 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Engineered with top of the line CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Single LED front light and an array of 3 LEDS on the back.
• NEW: Toggle the rear light on/off.
• Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute white, amber and red light 360 degrees.
• Amber Side lighting for a complete 360 degrees of visibility.
• Quick and easy snap On/Off helmet mounting system (tool-free design).
• MicroUSB rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 2:00/120
• Med 5:00/60
• Pulse 14:00/60
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet.
- Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear)
- Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear)
- Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
- Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking)
- Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB
- Input: 5V 500mA
- Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer
- Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar
- Waterproof: IPX 6
- Low battery indicator
- Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8”
- Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 350 lumen XM-L LED
- Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery
- Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator
- Includes USB charging cable
- 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing)
- Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket
- 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen
- Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars
- 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes
- Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries
- Lumens: 12
- Single super bright LED safety light
- USB rechargeable - cable included
- Low battery indicator
- Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light
- Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment
- 2 modes - Steady and flash
- Lumens: 35
Be seen and stay safe with Sunlite's HL-L175 LED Headlight. This powerful light uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. And, the HL-L175 has steady and flash modes, runs for 35 hours on the included AAA batteries, and attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set
- Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides
- 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes
- USB rechargeable - cable included
- Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light
- 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash
- Charging and low battery indicator
- Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing
- 3 hour charge time
- Lumens: 240
- Mount: Rubber strap