- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light
- 2 modes each, constant and flashing
- 4 CR2032 batteries included
- Water resistant design
- Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small & easy to mount.
- USB Rechargeable
- Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm
- Micro USB Cable Included
- 240° Visibility
- Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs & Quick Flash: 40 hrs
- Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket
- Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash
- Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas' TL-200 LED is an amazing taillight. It's super bright thanks to its twin-beam 1-watt LEDs that will keep you riding safe no matter how dark it gets. It features steady, flashing and rolling modes with up to 80 hours of run time from the two included AAA batteries.
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
- Super Bright (950 Lumens) *Daytime Flash
- Last Mode Memory
- Auto On Night Sensor
- USB Remote Switch Compatible
- SOS Mode
- Magnetic on the Go Removable Battery
- USB Rechargeable
- Up to 45 hrs Runtime
- Solid Modes: High (700 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (350 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (180 Lumens): 5 hrs
- Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (950 Lumens): 45 hrs, Medium Flash (450 Lumens): 18 hrs,
Low Flash (150 Lumens): 20 hrs, SOS: 24 hrs
- Weight: 125 Grams with Bracket
- User Replaceable Battery: SAMSUNG® 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Design Easily Fits Aero Applications
- Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours
- Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options
- Solids Modes: High (40 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 7.75 hrs
- Flash Modes: High (40 Lumens): 4 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 15.25 hrs
- Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Replacement Part – Universal Handlebar Bracket
- Fits all current Serfas headlights with a removable bracket
- Fits bars up to 31.8mm horizontal & vertical adjustable
- Easily removes from bar in seconds
- No tools needed
- Works With:
TSL-100, TSL-150, TSL-150+, TSL-200, TSL-250, TSL-250+, TSL-500, TSL-500+, TSL-1000, TSL-1500, SL-155, SL-255, USL-155, USL-305, USL-505, TSL-350, TSL-550, TSL-750, TSL-T1000, TSL-LT1000, TSL-1200, TSL-1800, TSL-2500, HL-1.1, & SL-30WP
- Works for all Serfas headlights EXCEPT for SL-200 & SL40WP
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
Be safe with NiteRider's Stinger USB Taillight! This small, easy to install safety light has a powerful 25 lumen LED that's visible from a half mile away. There are three modes to choose from: high, low, and flash. It easily mounts to almost any seatpost with the included rubber strap. Plus, when the battery indicator show a low battery, you can charge it in under 2 hours from a computer's USB port!
Small and bright for your after-dark rides, MSW's USB-200 Taillight packs a brighter punch than its small package suggests. Plug it into a convenient USB port when you get home and it's ready to go for tomorrow.
• USB-rechargeable safety light (micro USB to USB Cord included)
• Universal attachment (fits 20-40mm)
• Simple mode selection: high, low, flashing
• Output: 15 lumens
• Run time: 3 hours (high), 6 hours (low), 50 hours (flashing)
• Water resistant
Light & Motion's Taz 1200 is the all-in-one handlebar light that outshines many car headlamps and fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for the most technical singletrack or critical commute where Lumen output is a priority.
- 1200 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Engineered with a 3 LED array using the highest level CREE LEDs.
- Sealed, waterproof design – up to 1m.
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top two LEDs to penetrate the darkness with a far-reaching beam, without wasting any light.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize visibility at high velocity with ample beam distance lead-time and the widest beam angle for the sharpest turns.
- Side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways with a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Accurate battery status indication illuminates the power button with three different colors to clearly display remaining battery life with 4 levels.
- Universal tool-free mounting system.
- Ultralight aluminum heat sink with tapered fin design.
- Micro-USB Rechargeable
- Charge rate indicator illuminates the power button with three colors to display speed of charge.
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1200
- Med 3:00 / 600
- Low 6:00 / 300
- Pulse 9:00 / 300
- Flash 18:00 / 300
- Race High 2:00 / 1000
- Race Low 4:00 / 450
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Taillight offers both visibility and convenience with its unique design. It combines high-power LEDs, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road and trail.
• 70 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware.
• Dual LED array to maximize visibility.
• Ultralight aluminum body.
• Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees.
• Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility.
• Simple ratchet in/out adjustability.
• Slide lock system allows you to easily take on/off without tools.
• Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag.
• Bike rack mount available and sold separately.
• MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• HiPulse: 6:00/70
• LoPulse: 12:00/35
• Solid: 4:00/75
• Paceline: 32:00/5
Light & Motion's Vis 360 is a sleek, lightweight helmet light system that's perfect for cyclists that demand on-the-road visibility from all angles.
• 120 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard.
• Engineered with top of the line CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
• Single LED front light and an array of 3 LEDS on the back.
• NEW: Toggle the rear light on/off.
• Accurate battery status indicator with 4 status levels.
• Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute white, amber and red light 360 degrees.
• Amber Side lighting for a complete 360 degrees of visibility.
• Quick and easy snap On/Off helmet mounting system (tool-free design).
• MicroUSB rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours).
• Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage.
• Multiple power settings.
• High 2:00/120
• Med 5:00/60
• Pulse 14:00/60
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Stay clean and stay seen with Topeak's DeFender iGlow. It's a unique rear fender that has an integrated 0.5W light for safety at night or during low-visibility conditions. Strap this impact-resistant plastic fender down quickly and easily to the junction of your bike's seat and top tubes, and adjust it for perfect coverage. With constant and blinking modes, this light is ready when you are.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.