- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light
- 2 modes each, constant and flashing
- 4 CR2032 batteries included
- Water resistant design
- Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small & easy to mount.
- USB Rechargeable
- Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm
- Micro USB Cable Included
- 240° Visibility
- Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs & Quick Flash: 40 hrs
- Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket
- Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash
- Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas' TL-200 LED is an amazing taillight. It's super bright thanks to its twin-beam 1-watt LEDs that will keep you riding safe no matter how dark it gets. It features steady, flashing and rolling modes with up to 80 hours of run time from the two included AAA batteries.
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
- Super Bright (950 Lumens) *Daytime Flash
- Last Mode Memory
- Auto On Night Sensor
- USB Remote Switch Compatible
- SOS Mode
- Magnetic on the Go Removable Battery
- USB Rechargeable
- Up to 45 hrs Runtime
- Solid Modes: High (700 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (350 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (180 Lumens): 5 hrs
- Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (950 Lumens): 45 hrs, Medium Flash (450 Lumens): 18 hrs,
Low Flash (150 Lumens): 20 hrs, SOS: 24 hrs
- Weight: 125 Grams with Bracket
- User Replaceable Battery: SAMSUNG® 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works:
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
- "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- Design Easily Fits Aero Applications
- Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours
- Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options
- Solids Modes: High (40 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 7.75 hrs
- Flash Modes: High (40 Lumens): 4 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 15.25 hrs
- Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Replacement Part – Universal Handlebar Bracket
- Fits all current Serfas headlights with a removable bracket
- Fits bars up to 31.8mm horizontal & vertical adjustable
- Easily removes from bar in seconds
- No tools needed
- Works With:
TSL-100, TSL-150, TSL-150+, TSL-200, TSL-250, TSL-250+, TSL-500, TSL-500+, TSL-1000, TSL-1500, SL-155, SL-255, USL-155, USL-305, USL-505, TSL-350, TSL-550, TSL-750, TSL-T1000, TSL-LT1000, TSL-1200, TSL-1800, TSL-2500, HL-1.1, & SL-30WP
- Works for all Serfas headlights EXCEPT for SL-200 & SL40WP
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
Be safe with NiteRider's Stinger USB Taillight! This small, easy to install safety light has a powerful 25 lumen LED that's visible from a half mile away. There are three modes to choose from: high, low, and flash. It easily mounts to almost any seatpost with the included rubber strap. Plus, when the battery indicator show a low battery, you can charge it in under 2 hours from a computer's USB port!
Small and bright for your after-dark rides, MSW's USB-200 Taillight packs a brighter punch than its small package suggests. Plug it into a convenient USB port when you get home and it's ready to go for tomorrow.
• USB-rechargeable safety light (micro USB to USB Cord included)
• Universal attachment (fits 20-40mm)
• Simple mode selection: high, low, flashing
• Output: 15 lumens
• Run time: 3 hours (high), 6 hours (low), 50 hours (flashing)
• Water resistant
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value.
- Max Lumens: 100 Lumens
- Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs
- Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
- Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking)
- Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx)
- Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars
- Waterproof IPX 6
- Low battery indicator
- Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"
- Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet.
- Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear)
- Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear)
- Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
- Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking)
- Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB
- Input: 5V 500mA
- Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer
- Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar
- Waterproof: IPX 6
- Low battery indicator
- Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8”
- Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap.
- Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB
- Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB
Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens
Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's
Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking)
Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking)
Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr
Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1"
Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Waterproof: IPX 6
Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags.
- Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens
- Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's
- Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer
- Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
- Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking)
- Charging: USB port / 2 hr
- Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
- Waterproof IPX 6
- Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1"
- Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride!
- Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer
- Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma
- Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500
- Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
- Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz
- Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase)
- Weight: 52g / 1.83oz
- Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices.
- Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount
- Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series
- Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite
- Max load: 220g
- Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm)
- Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)