Cannondale's GT-40 Aluminum Side-Load Cage is perfect for smaller frames or funky full-suspension frames where bottle clearance is an issue. Providing a secure hold and easy access to your bottle, this stylish cage weighs in at just over 42 grams.
CamelBak's RaceBak is a revolution in lightweight wearable hydration. This quick-drying, breathable baselayer hides an innovative 70-ounce reservoir on your back beneath your jersey for aerodynamics and ease of use. The baselayer is sleeveless, has a full-length zipper, and uses flatlock stitching throughout for forget-about-it comfort. Your water stays cool thanks to the removable insulated back panel and tube cover, while the Hydropouch reservoir compartment stabilizes and supports the water weight on your back. Athletes rejoice—the next generation of hydration is here.
The Ratchet is the perfect all-around commuter or trail pack that expands on-demand for greater flexibility. With one zip of the expansion panel, your overall cargo volume expands over 4%. And whatever you’re carrying, the air-mesh harness, hip belt and adjustable sternum strap keep your load well-balanced and comfortable. Media pocket protects your smartphone, iPod, camera or other devices while keeping them close at hand. Reflective back strip with tab to click on a blinker for early morning and evening safety. 2L Antidote reservoir keeps you well hydrated.
With the EVOC STAGE 12L you get a compact technical daypack with excellent features. It's the number one pack for those looking to ride their bike with little equipment but uncompromising carrying comfort. Extra convenience comes with the freely moving BRACE LINK that allows the shoulder straps to adapt to the individual shoulder width of the wearer.
- Emergency plan (integrated)
- Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face), protection gear (stowable)
- Tool compartment (separate, quick-access)
- Rain cover (integrated)
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L (not included)
- Volume : 12L
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry, Zipp's Alumina cage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller bike frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle.
- 27 grams
Zipp's Vuka Alumina BTA Mount with QuickView is cleverly designed to sit between the arms for aerodynamic efficiency while riding. The 104-gram, rock-solid aluminum mounting frame includes a QuickView quarter-turn mount for all Garmin Edge series head units, and is compatible with Zipp's Vuka BTA Carbon Water Bottle Cage (each sold separately). Mounting hardware is laser etched with a precision alignment scale, allowing wide-range adjustability so you can focus on the road ahead.
Designed and engineered specifically for the Vuka BTA mount, the Zipp Vuka Carbon BTA bottle cage is constructed completely from UD carbon fiber, for low weight and strength, as well as super secure bottle fitment. It's engineered to virtually eliminate bottle launch.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
Wind-tunnel testing shows that a bicycle with XLAB's Aero TT Cage and Bottle System on it is 25% more aero than with a round bottle, meaning it will shave up to 20 seconds off a 40K bike leg or time trial. The high grip cage holds the bottle securely, and the non-slip surface with an easy-grip groove makes it easy for you to get the bottle out. The included XLAB 20-ounce aero bottle is BPA-free.
- NEW! Stealth black bottle color. Match your black Torpedo Bottle or kit-match your bike!
- Carbon cage securely grips bottle
- Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance
- 50% Less Drag than round bottles
- Special XLAB Hi-Grip Deep Pocket carbon cage
Replacement Spare Bottle for Aero TT System
- BPA free
- High grip sides
- Aero-weenies rejoice with 50% less drag than round bottles
- Ideal 20oz (590ml) capacity for a gel/water mix
- Save up to 64 seconds on Full Race distance
- 20 oz (590mL)
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Carbon Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on provides options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages mount on the outside and tubes can go underneath (all accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 3 mounting options that fit most seats so you can place your bottles just where you want them. And, the Carbon Wing is made of stiff, super-light carbon so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps. It can be used with standard 7mm metal-rail saddles or carbon-rail saddles.
XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
Low-cost nylon composite mount with NEW Italian-made cage. Featuring 60% more grip force than original model!
- Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration
- Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides
- Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike
- Carry repair kit with XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder
Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers
- Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility
- Low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle
- Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level
Worry-free bottle security
- High-gripping XENON cages tout approx 8lbs (3.6 kg) cage grip force – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention
- Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration
Easy storage upgrades readily available
- Add an XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder – a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage!
- Multi-Strike Repair Holder easily carries a clincher repair kit – tube, tire levers, XLAB Air Strike CO2 Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta 200 mounts on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Our most popular single rear carrier includes Xlab's Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle. It mounts to most standard metal-rail saddles (for carbon rails, purchase the optional Delta Adapter). For a complete system, purchase the optional X-Strike Inflation Kit and store up to 4 CO2 cartridges.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft
• HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position
• STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms
• FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy
• HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches
• ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security
• REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately)
• Aircraft aluminum mount
• Carbon fiber bottle cage
• Weight: 141.5 grams
Why single rear carriers?
• Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
• Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
• Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
XLAB's Gorilla Carbon Cage is one of the most popular rear bottle cages on the market! It boasts an amazing 7-pound grip force to keep bottles in place on bumpy roads and it's been specifically tweaked to work perfectly with saddle-mounted cage carriers. The Gorilla has over two times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit.
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.